App Version: v0.4.2
Database Version: v0.4.0
With a recent refactor some users been experiencing issues with an environmental variable not being set correct. If you are experiencing issues, please provide your comments Here.
If you are a developer, you may experience issues with development as a new environmental variable has been introduced. Setting
PRODUCTION=falsewill allow you to develop as normal.
- Fixed Initialization script (v0.4.1a Hot Fix) - Closes #274
- Fixed nested list error on recipe scrape - Closes #306
- Fixed ingredient checkboxes - Closes #304
- Removed link on recent - Closes #297
- Categories sidebar is auto generated if no pages are created - Closes #291
- Fix tag issues on creating custom pages - Closes #290
- Validate paths on export - Closes #275
- Walk Nextcloud import directory - Closes #254
- Improved Nextcloud Migration. Mealie will now walk the directories in a zip file looking for directories that match the pattern of a Nextcloud Recipe. Closes #254
- Rewrite Keywords to Tag Fields
- Rewrite url to orgURL
- Improved Chowdown Migration
- Migration report is now similar to the Backup report
- Tags/Categories are now title cased on import "dinner" -> "Dinner"
PRODUCTIONenv variable to default to true
- Unify Logger across the backend
- mealie.log and last_recipe.json are now downloadable from the frontend from the /admin/about
- New download schema where you request a token and then use that token to hit a single endpoint to download a file. This is a notable change if you are using the API to download backups.
- Recipe images can now be added directly from a URL - See #117 for details